Friday 16 October 2009

Oooo Look At These!

Hey-up everyone!

Just a quick blog post to show some of the new alterable shapes that Elaine has just added to Quixotic Paperie. There are lots of wonderful Christmas and all year round shapes and if you keep an eye on her blog you will see some fabby examples of some of the shapes in use :)





Aren't they cool? These are just a small selection of what is on offer, there are all different shapes and sizes and they start at only 20p!

I was just so excited that I had to show and tell, LOL! Will be back later with a card If I can get it done before the sun goes down that is! Fingers crossed :)

1 comment:

  1. How cool are these images! I can't wait to see what you do with these cuties Kim!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx