Monday 10 August 2009

Where Did The Weekend Go?

Good Morning Monday.

Some of you might remember a bit of a sneaky peak I posted last week? Well here is a bigger peak. The whole card is posted on Elaine's blog Quixotic Paperie along with a Tips Tutorial for using your Shimmerz Paints.

I often use my paints to highlight images and of course it is perfect for painting wings so if you want some tips on how to use your Shimmerz paints then pop along to Quixotic Paperie. Whilst you are there take a look at Elaine's beautiful cards! Stunning! And don't forget to check out all the yummy new products in the shop :)



So what are you guys all up to this week? I have some projects on the go, unfortunately nothing I can show yet on the blog. But I am hoping to get some challenges done this week - I wonder if I will manage? What challenges are you all hoping to do this week?

Have a Challenging Monday
(in the best possible way of course)
Kim

15 comments:

  1. too gorgeous!! love all the shimmer and shine! and the little cherry charm! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much, Kim! I think it's all that shimmer!

    As far as challenges go, I'm just working on my DT card for this week's Copic Colour Challenge, and then I'm hoping to get a card done using the fab Sketch Saturday sketch. Maybe I'll combine the two...hmmm. Mostly I'm just hoping to get ahead of myself, finally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love the way you have done the flowers! The shimmer too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is cute.
    Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your flowers Kim!
    hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, what a lovely image youve used, shes so pretty and cute. I love the flowers by the way, they are quite stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! What a sweet creation!! I love the fun papers, flowers and the beautiful coloring with the sparkly wings!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty ... especially those gorgeous wings and I love your pleated flowers.

    I'm just going to 'go with the flow' this week ... maybe that way I'll actually accomplish something LOL!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card looks stunning Kim, can't wait to see all of it :-) Love all your details.

    Have a good week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card lovin the image and colour combo xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Kim what I see of your card here it's a beauty! I adore those beautiful flowers that you have created and your image is colored so beautiful!!! Great work!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! I love what you've done with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your sneak peak, i have entered sketch and stash, forever friends challenge, docrafts challenge, i hope to complete a caard for colour create and stamping chic challenge, will see!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you're having a good week Kim :-)

    I love this image & those flowers are gorgeous. I always get inspired looking at your fab creations.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's fantastic Kim & the card looks even better in its entirety lol - stunning :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx