Sunday 30 August 2009

SALE! SALE! SALE!



Yep - you heard me right - Quixotic Paperie has a SALE on! Now Elaine has called it an 'End of Summer Sale' but I'm not ready to let Summer go just yet so I'm just saying there is a SALE on! LOL! Tee Hee!

Also I thought I would just let you know that the beautiful Elizabeth Bell stamps from SCACD are in the store now.




Before I go I have some yummy Halloween and Christmas papers and stamps to show you soon - I can not wait.

Have a Summery Evening
(yeah - it is freezing here but I live in hope!)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx