Wednesday 22 July 2009

Whiff Of Joy Blog Hop Update



Hey-Up everyone thought I would just give you a heads-up for the Whiff Of Joy Blog Hop on Saturday 25th July - I'm so excited! There will be prizes and the opportunity to chat to the Whiff Of Joy Illustrators Elizabeth Bell and Alison Acton who provide us with such wonderful designs.

Hope you have the time to join in the fun!

You can find full details in this downloadable flier.

The Blog Hop and Party starts on Katharina's blog on July 25th (7 pm GMT; 2 pm EST; 11 am MST)



Whilst we are at WOJ have you seen that Katharina is offering up some candy for the Elizabeth Bell Fall Stamp Kit?

1 comment:

  1. I love the name "Whiff of Joy" !!!
    And...what is a blog hop and how does one do it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx