Friday 24 July 2009

All Those Old Tricks

Friday again, doesn't the week whip round so quickly? Have I managed to post a card everyday this week? Erm - No, not quite, Monday was Embroidery! Ok, maybe next week? How have your weeks been?

Anyway I digress! Look at this cutey - he is from the My Cute Stamps Circus Animals set and how adorable is he? I've coloured him with PrismaColor pencils and Koh-i-noor pencils (you know I like to mix and match!).



Happy Friday to you all
Kim

Materials:
Stamps - My Cute Stamps
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - PrismaColor pencils; Koh-i-noor pencils; Sansodor
Papers - DCWV
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Double-sided tape; Silicone glue
Other - Cuttlebug; Embossing folders; Brad; Distressing tools

17 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this !! Gorgeous card Kim :-) The papers and colours you used are lovely :-)

    Luv
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so sweet.
    Really lovely card.

    Have a great weekend Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card - the image is beautifully coloured and do like the embossed piece done with cuttlebug bothe the colour of card and distressed circles - just looks like water. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely colours and image!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kim, I love the image, he is so cute and takes me back to summer holidays...off my childhood....Thanks for the memory! Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card Kim, I love the little seal (your colouring is amazing) and the embossed turquiose card is gorgeous, especially with the distressing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Kim, love the design and the distressing looks great. Have a great weekend. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, what a CUTE card!!! Love all those layers...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fresh and fun! Gorgeous Kim!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWW Kim sooo fun and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi honey what a super cute image, love the colour of the card too really summery feel to it, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very sweet, and lovely colours too

    ReplyDelete
  13. how cute! I love the lovely fresh colours you have used. really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card i love the image and and the colours lovely. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card Kim, I love that image of the seal and that embossing look sgreat with it all

    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great cards. Those colours are gorgeous and I love your image, he's so cute!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome coloring Kim! Super card!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx