Monday 22 June 2009

All the Frills

Hey all, day three of operation floor change in our household and David and I are exhausted, but we have done the bedroom - Hurrah and are moving into the lounge. Isn't it frightening how much stuff (craft) you accumulate? LOL!

On to the card for today, I have a frilly My Cute Stamps card using the pressy stamp from the Birthday Numbers kit.

Have a lovely Monday.

Materials:
Stamps - My Cute Stamps
Ink - VersaFine onyx black; Versacolor red
Paper - Basic Grey
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; double sided tape
Other - Ribbon; fiskars border punch; Nesties; Cuttlebug; circle template

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that ribbon detail, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning! I absolutely love it-the red ribbon real makes it pop. That stamp is very cute! Love Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh do I ever love frilly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever card Kim, I love the ribbon details the are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Kim, love the ruffled ribbon. Good luck with operation floor change lol
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet card Kim...love what you've done with the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya Kim :-) Great card...its fab sweetheart.

    I love all the assrtd elements.

    Hugs
    Lisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Kim!! Fun colors and patterns!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! The ribbon and layers gives a great effect!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Kim, love what you've done with the ribbon.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Kim, so striking with the ribbon.
    Barbara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this card is awesome!!! I am in love with that yummy ribbon!!! WOW!! TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love that ribbon

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx