Monday 11 May 2009

Follow Your Dreams

I promised you are card today after the stitch work yesterday and here you go. A simple Sentiment card and this one is for the challenge over at Caardvarks which this week has a Quote challenge going on.

I've used the Basic Grey Boxer papers and made the lined paper and sentiment in photoshop and printed onto photo-paper. I've also used a Basic Grey rub-on and I'm sure that you will recognise the border as a a nestibilities set.

The ribbon is a white satin ribbon but I've given it some extra sparkle with my Shimmerz Angel Wings paint. And your eyes aren't going funny - I've slightly curved the side of the card as well :)



Materials:
Papers - Basic Grey
Usual Suspects - Paper Trimmer, Scissors; 3D-foam; Silicone glue
Other - Computer; Printer; Cuttlebug; Nestibilities; Ribbon; Shimmerz Paint

14 comments:

  1. This is such a sophisticated looking card Kim, really gorgeous hunny. hope you had a good weekend, and enjoy your day, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Kim. Wish I was that good in Photoshop ! I have no idea how to use it apart from resizing and altering the basics of photos !!

    Have a great week and keep up the fantastic work !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shimmerz on ribbon ... what a fun idea ... very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, elegant card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that extra sparkly, extra shimmery, extra special bow is just SO eyecatching--it realllllllly draws attention to your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - nice window!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Kim very stylish and elegent ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! So simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful. A stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Kim and so elegant, love thge sentiment.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is very elegant Kim...I love the gorgeous DP!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow just stunning Kim...I love everything about this beautiful creation xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx