Tuesday 28 April 2009

And The Winner IS.....

My Blog candy is over and I have enjoyed your fabulous guesses every one of them. I've visited most of your lovely blogs and still plan to visit those I haven't had a chance to dropped by yet. So thank you all and everyone for joining in.

So before I announce how many beads there were and who won, I wanted to tell you of my surprise. Well you know I said I was going to add to the prize? Well I have, I've added a second prize of a stash building RAK!

The first prize will be drawn by random.org from all the correct guesses (within 50 beads) and the second prize will be drawn by random.org from all the incorrect guesses! Wahoo - everyone who entered had a chance of winning!



Without further ado the bead count was.........1245



The Winner of the First Prize was:

Char in So Cal with the guess of 1211



The Winner of the Second Prize was:

Suzy with the guess of 335



Please email me with your mailing address and I will get your prizes off to you.

12 comments:

  1. Well done ladies ... enjoy your prizes.
    This was great fun Kim and I was only out by a thousand or so LOL!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Max - this was FUN!! Congrats to the winners!! I can't win them all ;) (was just one of the lucky ones over at Max's blog!)
    Thanx a lot, Kim!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I never would have guessed there were so many beads there! Gratz for winners ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies!!! Boy was I way off on my guessing,how funny... You can never tell how many could be in the bag, but I did have fun try'n to guess :) Thank you again for such a challenge :)

    Have a wondeful day!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh!! I can't believe it!!! I see MY name!! LOL

    Kim,

    This was one of the most fun blog candies EVER!! Thanks sooooooo much for the ops to play and win!! Your blog is FAB and so are YOU!! One last HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY and CHEERS to many more years of HAPPY blogging!!

    Char in So Cal
    {scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}
    darn spammers!! LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. It'sme, it's me!!! I can't beliwe.
    Very funny candy. And a lot more brads that i think:)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the lucky ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to the winner. I had some good geusses and some really bad ones too! This was so fun. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx