Thursday 5 March 2009

When Inspiration Calls

Something slightly different for you today - a scribble book for when you get that hit of inspiration.

I've painted the covers with acrylic paints and a touch of varnish then decorated the front with Basic Grey papers from the Ambrosia collection, added a fab large felt flower and some distressed circles and a brad. The letters have been 'blinged' with glitter glue and I've added a small matching paper charm on a ribbon.

The book itself was put together using the fab Bind-It-All which I love to bits :)

If you feel inspired, pop over to Sassy Crafts to get what you need.


Talking about notebooks take a look at this yummy notebook from Wendy over at Paper Therapy.

Materials:
Papers - Basic Grey
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress inks
Usual Suspects - Double-sided tape; Paper trimmer
Other - Fun felt venti daisy; Brad; Zutter Bind It All, Wires and covers; Acrylic paints; varnish; Ribbon; Glitter glue; Cuttlebug; QuickKutz Sophisticate Alphabet

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!
    I'm still debating what to do with my flowers,they are too nice to use,lol!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scribble book. Great color and use of the big flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Kim!! Adorable book!!! Thank you so much for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog! I hope you have a super day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER Kim!! This is so so beautiful!! How can you not LOVE this bright and pretty flower!!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim this is just beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just beautiful! I love my bind-it-all, I do neglect it though. I love these papers, such a great little book, Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is really super fabby lushious lol,(just like making new words up) seriously it is great hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this notebook - gorgeous colours & stunning flower :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is for sure inspiring! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Kim, this is gorgeous, so bright and colourful. Have you managed to fill it with all your inspirations yet ? I love it !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning creation Kim...love all the papers and textures....wonderful...cc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx