Sunday 1 March 2009

Vintage Kaboodle Doodles

Kaboodle Doodles has an interesting challenge for you this fortnight - Vintage. Well, I had to think about this one I can tell you.

I came up with this tag card for my DT piece. It uses the fabulous Kaboodle Doodles Old Kit - which is actually a new kit. I've edged the papers with distress inks and added crackle glue accent to the heart with some lace ribbon to finish it all off.

Enjoy the challenge.


Materials:
Stamp - Royal Langnickel Clear Choice; The Queen's Dresser Drawers
Inks - VersaFine Sepia; Tim Holtz Distress inks
Papers - Kaboodle Doodles Old Kit
Usual Suspects - Double-sided tape; Paper trimmer
Other - Woodware border punch; Lace; Pin; crackle glue; 3d-glue

9 comments:

  1. Love this tag Kim, it's gorgeous :-) Hope to join in tomorrow :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage tag and love that key, this is beautiful! Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love this the colour is sumptious and it looks very vintage

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the colour scheme Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim-this is fabulous! I always look forward to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours, love the design too. Simply stunning! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous and elegant!! The challenge on the drs designs blog is tags...this would fit with that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Wowzer - love it....fab textures and colours....xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx