Monday 9 March 2009

Show Me Ya Knickers

Mmm I wonder if that title will end up getting me a lot of strange hits on the blog? LOL.

A Sassy Crafts card today and have you seen the Third Coast Stamps over at Sassy Crafts? They have a sparky personality of their own with humour and quirkiness that is very cool. The papers are Basic Grey from the Eva Collection and I've done a touch of sewing and finished with lovely buttons from Buttons Galore.


Materials:
Stamps - Third Coast Stamps
Colouring - Prismacolor; Sansodor
Paper - Basic Grey Eve
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Double-sided tape; Silicone glue
Other - Buttons; Sewing machine; thread

13 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! You made me laugh!!!
    I have that image too,but daren't use it.You made it look fab!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!! This is so adorable!! :) I love the buttons!! Very clever design!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O sweet card, and dog :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word what a delicious card love that image and your design is a stunner.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim, your post title made me laugh, then your card made me laugh even more - that image is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card and what a great image hehe love what you have done with the buttons love n hugs liza xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, I like the layout and the way you've arranged the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!This is just to cute! I am still giggling! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card has certainly made me smile. Made me think of when I went shopping this weekend for some new undies. I was holding them up just like the image. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this is very cute , gorgeous card, love the image and all the sewing and buttons, looks really fabulous.
    this really made me smile and the title is perfect ha ha
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Goodness Kim!!! This is toooo cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL..fabtastic card Kim, love the cheeky image, great layout too.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the most fab stap ever! Me wants it!!! What a great card!

    Siri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx