Tuesday 3 March 2009

Ladies That Tea

It was my OH's birthday this weekend and we did lots of lovely birthday stuff including eating lots of yummy food and visiting places such as doing the BBC tour around Television centre. He took friday afternoon and Monday off of work and it has been a nice extended weekend.

Shock to the system getting back to normal today! Plus I reckon I need to go for a run or something to work all that food off. LOL!

So I haven't really been making a lot over the last few days and to prove it I have a card from last year that I haven't blogged yet. If you get Papercrafts Essentials you will have seen it in the latest issue as they asked me to send some examples of my work for the interview piece. Thank you those who have seen it and have left such lovely comments :)

A paper pieced Elzybells Art Stamps with some fab retro bright papers. I'm busy on a sewing project at the moment. I hope I get some time to do some cards to show you all. If not you might have to make do with a rather novice bit of embroidery :)

Happy Tuesday.




Materials:
Stamp - Elzybells Art Stamps
Ink - Versafine Onyx black
Papers - Rusty pickle (I think)
Usual Suspects - Double sided tape; Paper trimmer
Other - Brads; Lime and brown cardstock

18 comments:

  1. Great card Kim. I love the image and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card! Looks so funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fun! Love the colours too Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, Something spooky just happened!! I was just reading about you in the Papercraft Essentials mag and then up popped your comment on my blog!!! Wow!!!! Lovely cards, thanks for your comment on mine! Jules
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super fun and cute looking card! Fantastic job!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. It a lovely card that just makes you want to smile.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Kim, so bright and sassy - the image is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an eye catching colorful card hun i love it, hugs Pops x xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! You have the cutest stamps!!! Have a super day KIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that card!
    Thanks for your uplifting words, I think my mojo is coming back. Slowly, but at least I made something today that turned out nice :-D

    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Kim love the colours! There is a little something on my blog HERE for you. Thank-you for your lovely comments. hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fun card and cheery colors

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card reminds me on fresh spring grass. I love it!

    moi

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card reminds me on fresh spring grass. I love it!

    moi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, the colours are so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just too cute Kim!! Really love your bright fun colors!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply beautiful....love the happy feel about it....you should have let Elizabeth have a copy for the Sunday showcase - gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx