Monday 26 January 2009

Growing Friends

I've always liked this cute image from Elzybells Art Stamp and it works so well with the sentiment's from Kaboodle Doodles Blossom Berry Brights Kit sentiments. I've used my promarkers with Twinkling H20s and a touch of Cosmic Shimmer. You might also recognise a bit of Basic Grey papers?



Materials:
Stamp - Elzybells Art Stamp
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - Letroset Promarkers, Ice grey 4, Black, blender; Twinkling H20s; Cosmic Shimmer
Sentiment - Kaboodle Doodles Blossom Berry Brights
Papers - BasicGrey
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Scissors; Silicone glue; Double-sided tape
Other - Hemp string; Sewing machine; Brads

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love those papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley card Kim, love the colours and image & sentiment go so well together. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kim, really different! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been looking at your fab blog - love the way you colour your images especially with promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim...love the colours and your stitching.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is gorgeous. Love the natural feel to it. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely once again, Kim. I have given you an award on my blog

    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this one KIM!That cute lil stamps you used is drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant card Kim! Love the stamp, colours and all the great texture. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. `Gorgeous` card Kim..love the flower card below too...:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!!! I tagged you. See my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, so different! Love the image and colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this card, it is so me. I love the colors, LO, the embellishments and I love stitching. Super job!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is stunning Kim - it really leapt of the page at me.
    The papers and image really work well together.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx