Thursday 18 December 2008

Last Minute Christmas Card

A quick and easy Christmas card that has been totally inspired by the wonderful cards Emma has made, if you have a minute go take a look. This one uses those left over scraps of your Basic Grey Wassail papers with the smallest bit of distressing and a little bit of fun flock, but you could use your snow writers or glitter or even a bit of fibres or ribbons.

Wish me luck, I'm off to Ikea. I have searched high and low through the streets of London for some basic kitchen equipment and utensils and could I find any? It seems the simple basics have disappeared from the high streets of London and all you can get is your £30 for a single teaspoon, high-end stuff, probably made by the lesser-spotted, highly trained kitchen elf who only makes one teaspoon a year then takes a year off. Ok perhaps I exaggerate. Slightly :)


Just to add: The stockings were hand-cut using a sketched template.

Materials:
Papers - Basic Grey Wassail
Stamp - Papermania
Ink - Ranger's Distress inks; VersaFine Onyx Black
Usual Suspects - Paper Trimmer; Scissors; Silicone glue; Glue dots
Other - Fun flock

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, your quick card is gorgeous, lovely stockings and gorgeous papers. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so cute, love yur little stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Great clean look Love the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog:)

    Your cards are beautiful! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, love those little stockings, they're too cute!! It's a great card, nice and clean cut looking.

    Love Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what cute little stockings love your card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SOOOO LOVE THIS! Adorable!! Are those stockings die cut pieces or a stamp on DP?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so beautiful. Love it.

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little stockings are so cute!! I just love them!! Wonderful Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx