Wednesday 24 December 2008

How Busy Is Your Card?

How busy is this card? I think I might have gone a bit mad with this one. I started to add glitter and just kept on going, by the time I had finished I was covered head to toe with the stuff.

This is for the Christmas week challenge over at Magnolia Vs Stampavie Challenge blog which is a lovely sketch. It is nice to be able to do some challenges for a change :)


Materials:
Stamp - Sarah Kay; Magnolia; Papermania
Inks - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - Letroset Promarkers
Papers - DCWV Winter matchstack
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Double-sided tape
Other - Ribbons; Glitter; Glitter Glue; Cuttlebug and snowflake dies; Brads

6 comments:

  1. A girl can never have too much glitter !

    Wishing you a very happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. Thank you for all your help - you have been a life saver !

    Take care and hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & detailed!!!
    Merry Christmas :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of busy!! Beautiful card Kim. Thank you for your kind comment I was a bit unsure about my design. Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not fussy at all...love the colours and image...and come on now theres no such thing as too much glitter lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim I think your card is wonderful! I agree with Mina...there is no such thing as too much glitter! I love sparkles!!!
    Holiday Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOhh love all the sparkle ;-), its just simply gorgeous
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx