Sunday 7 December 2008

Embossing with Kaboodle Doodle

This week on the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge Blog the theme is Embossing. It can be any type of embossing that you like. For my card I have used dry embossing with my cuttlebug, glitzed up with some glitter and using the tree from Andrea's Merry and Bright Christmas kit.

You can see with the tinsel that we have our Christmas decorations out, we might even get around to putting them up today :) Have fun with the challenge.


Materials:
Papers - Kaboodle Doodle
Usual suspects - silicone glue; scissors
Other - cuttlebug; ribbon; glitter glue

2 comments:

  1. Great card,luv the colours :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so simple yet looks so stunning! :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx