Friday 12 December 2008

Back to the Birthday Cards

A birthday card for February! Yep, it is for a birthday in February 2009, but don't worry I haven't done the birthday cards for December 2008 yet! Mmm, I better get on with them now.

So how are you all getting on with those Christmas cards?


Materials:
Stamp - Pink Cat Studio; HOTP
Ink - versafine onyx black
Colouring - Letroset promarker
Papers - Basic Grey
Usual suspects - paper trimmer; double-sided tape
Other - ribbon; nestibilites and cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful & a change to see b'day!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Amazing how different the same stamp can look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx