Monday 24 November 2008

Sweety Jar

Today's make is a decorated sweet jar. I've used the DCWV Winterstack papers from Sassy Crafts, I love the purples and blues in this stack. The image on the tag is the Sarah Kay 'Joy of Giving' stamp.

And the sweets? Well they are all mine of course!



Materials:
Paper - DCWV WinterStack
Stamp - Sarah Kay
Colouring - Letraset promarkers
Usual Suspects - Paper Trimmer; 3D-foam; double-sided tape
Other - Stash glitter snowflake; Ribbon; Silver string; eyelet; Crop-a-dile; Recycled jar; Glitter

3 comments:

  1. Sweet!! I really love your jars! They are something any girl would love!! Wow, I can't believe all the ideas I have been getting from all these wonderful blogs!! Christmas may be great after all!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I love this project! The colors are beautiful!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx