Sunday 9 November 2008

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge 11

Kaboodle Doodle is onto it's 11th challenge and this week it is all about Bling and Buttons. Well I think you can see the buttons? What about the Bling? A little bit of glittery sparkle highlighting some of the pattern detail on this fab Blossom Berry Bright Kit from Kaboodle Doodle. The image is also from Andrea's shop - isn't he cute?



And now a confession - I love buttons, I will even pick up buttons in the street - which my other half thinks is a disgusting habit. But it is amazing how many buttons are just running loose out and about :)

Materials:
Papers - Kaboodle Doodle Blossom Berry Bright
Colouring - Letraset Promarkers
Usual Suspects - Trimmer; double-sided tape; 3D-foam; silicon glue
Other - Stickles glitter glue; Buttons (oh lovely buttons)

5 comments:

  1. aww this is seriously purrrfect!

    There is a guessing game on my blog. Please come and play!
    You can invite others too!
    VIBGYOR Krafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me smile!
    And I've been known to pick up a few treasures I've seen in the street in my day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, love the buttons. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, purrrrfect in fact, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is purr-fect! Love the fun colors and the layout with all the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx