Monday 3 November 2008

Another Kaboodle Doodle Chrimbo Card

Well after doing yesterdays Kaboodle Doodle Challenge card I just kept going and here is another Christmas card using the Kaboodle Doodle Merry and Bright kit. Great fun getting covered in glitter putting this card together. I used double-sided tape and loose glitter, if you have ever done that you will know that the glitter just gets everywhere. I am now finding it in various rooms around the flat.


Materials:
Papers - Kaboodle Doodle Merry and Bright Kit
Usual Suspects - Double-sided tape; 3D-foam pads; Glue dots; Trimmer
Other - Glitter; Brads; Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, as is the one below, I love the colours, fab altenative Xmas colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and bright colours. I love it!Looks lovely and sparkly!

    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, thanks for leaving a kind comment on my blog! I really like your christmas cards
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, what a fantastic card, i love the colours you have used they are just so funky

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby cards , If you fancy sharing craft projects ,entering challenges and maybe a chance of winning fiskars products in our monthly competitions come over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,
    i love your cards.
    they are different and always pretty.

    i love the sparkely border on this card
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx