Monday 13 October 2008

There Will be Blue Birds......

A quick make card for general use here with the lovely Bewitching kit from Designs by Krista. I think I might have said before that I love the papers in this kit.

Feeling a little nervous today - I have to go to get my first ever filling at the dentist - I had hoped that I would get to forty with no fillings but just missed the mark by 1 year 5 months - Boooooo!


Materials:
Papers - Designs by Krista Bewitching Kit
Stamp - Imaginisce
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Other - glitter glue

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, the papers are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and papers and what a cute little bird well done hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card love the papers. hope your filling went ok. hugs mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx