Thursday 30 October 2008

Christmas Trees

Been playing with my Limitless Limbs stamps from Pink Cat Studio and thinking about Christmas. So here is a card using circles cut from patterned paper stamped with one of the tree stamps.


Materials:
Stamp - Limitless limbs; Studio G Alphabet
Papers - Dovecraft Victorian Christmas
Inks - VersaFine Onyx Black; Rangers Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Colouring - Koh-i-noor Watercolours; H2O Twinkies
Other - Dovecraft Victorian Christmas brads; Circle template;
Usual suspects - Scissors; Trimmers; Silicon glue; double-sided tape

1 comment:

  1. I love your paper, and the idea of using circles is just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx