Sunday 10 August 2008

Normal Services Have Resumed.....

It has been a wonderful week. Haven't had much time to do crafting but have been absorbed in my other obsession/passion in life - Taiji or Tai Chi as most people would probably know it.

At the beginning of the week I packed away my craft table so that we had room for a family friend who was down in London for a week's workshop with the Open University. It was fab to see her. Then my boyfriend and I (luckily we both enjoy Taiji) packed-up to go to a five day workshop ourselves. Five hours of training for five days - marvelous!

Back home now with sore, but happy legs. Craft table is back up and I am chopping at the bit to get started. Took the Kaboodle Doodle papers from Andrea with me to camp for inspiration - so even though I couldn't do any crafting I was still thinking about it :)

So some new cards and stuff will be going up shortly, particularly as I got home to some goodies which I will tell you about later. Meanwhile here is a card a did for a Post Pals Child - Zachary, through the Cardmaking Friends Forum.



Materials:
Pens - Promarkers; fineline black pen; galaxy markers
Card - White cardstock
Stamps - Studio G typeface mini-alphabet
Ink - Versafine black

So a doodle card where I made a doodle car shape template coloured it then placed two onto white cardstock and doodled the passengers. The cars where then cut out leaving a small white border. The sun and clouds where also cut-out and layered onto the background. The greeting was stamped into circles and cut-out and layered onto white card. The whole scene was then placed onto a card front leaving a white border

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx