Friday 29 August 2008

More Exciting News....

I'm honored to be on another design team! Krista designs beautiful digital scrapbook papers, embellishments and kits and I count myself lucky to be on her design team working with these beautiful papers on card layouts. Krista's shop is called Designs by Krista and she also has a blog.

You guys should go take a look the downloads are really easy to use and look fab on cards and scrapbook pages. Here is a card made with Krista's Sugarpie kit.


Materials:
Papers - Designs by Krista Sugarpie
Stamp - Sarah Kay; HOTP
Colouring - Letraset Promarkers
Inks - VersaFine black; Distress ink Walnut stain; Anna Griffin pink

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is a gorgeous card. Congratulations on behing chosen for another DT. You will definitely be a huge asset to the team. Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw...Great card!!!
    I love your composition, the colours and details are splendid.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim! x
    Congratulations too!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Kim I'm on Krista's creative team too - her designs are fab :O)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card hun love the image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..... your card is great!
    I love your colouring and the flowers!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your fabulous news Kim!! This card is soooo pretty! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx