Wednesday 2 July 2008

Slumber party

Circles are the inspiration from A Spoon Full Of Sugar this week so here is my interpretation using one of my favourite stamps from Sugar Nellie. The colours are subtle pinks and soft sand for a comfy go to bed feel :)



Materials:Stamps: Sugar Nellie's Bedtime Maggie; Studio G Alphabet Set
Papers: PaperMania Exquisite paper stack
Colouring: Watercolour pencils and Marvy Le plume pens
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Weathered Wood; Faber-Castell Sepia Artist pens; Sakura White

10 comments:

  1. in Polish:
    Uroczy obrazek^^
    A propo jestem śpiąca;)

    in English:
    A cute picture^^
    Actually, I'm sleepy;)

    have a good time!
    Aga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of the card and the image is so cute!
    Carole ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kim I love the soft colours you have used. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Kim, love the unusual shape and your sweet maggie image. hugs rach.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Shape card, love the image and the colours
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fab shape and colours. Thanks for playing.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, the layout is fab, image so sweet and colours gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! love the colors. and the image is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the chose of stamp, what a beautiful card, and a good idea for sleepovers. My daughter will have me making some of these! Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx