Friday 27 June 2008

Funky Fairy's Prize and Challenge.

Been a really lucky girl recently, I was drawn as winner for Funky Fairy's Challenge #24 and as a prize I chose the fantastic Colorful Daze set of papers, alphas, embellishments and more. Could not wait to use them in a card and what better way but to use them for another Funky Fairy's Challenge which this week is Paper Piecing :)



There is a little 'Hello' in the top right-hand corner and drops of Stickles glitter glue on some of the circles.

So for this card I've used:
Papers and Embellishments: Colorful Daze kit from Funky Fairy's
Cardstock: White Card
Ranger's Crystal Stickles
Black pen

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabby card! Colourful Daze is one of my favourites and I love how you've used it. Look forward to seeing more...
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love colourful daze too :o)

    Thanks for joining us again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - what a fabby card. I'm with karen - this is also one of my favourite collections and the matching Colourful Christmas Daze is to die for ! !

    Many thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairys this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx