Sunday 4 May 2008

Making Presents

As I seem to be in the blogging mood I'm putting up some old projects I have photos for. Some of the things I've been making for friends and relatives as presents. I decorated a tray with acrylic paints and decoupage and knitted some scarfs. My knitting leaves a lot to be desired but the scarves seemed to have come out alright :) Then there are beaded bracelets, of which I have made quite a few and I'm sure I will get around to blogging all of them at some stage ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx