Friday 16 May 2008

Carried away


One day I got a little carried away with my bead collection and just made beaded bracelet after beaded bracelet. I suddenly realised that I now had more bracelets than I actually knew what to do with :)

But there is just something about beads and all those lovely glittery colours. A friend bought me a fantastic book about beads for my birthday which had a bit about the history of bead work - very interesting. I'm just soo easily distracted by shiny objects. Perhaps I was a magpie in a former life?



And this isn't all of the bracelets - I've already given some away as presents.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx