Monday 16 January 2017

Simple Circles For Card Making

Friday was card making with triangles, so Mondays is using circles! And you guys know how much I love circles! Circles everywhere; in my Instagram feed, on my YouTube channel, they have even gotten into a sneak peek at some up and coming products for my PaperArtsy range.

What's that? New stamps?...well maybe! You will just have to wait and see, or you could go and check out the peek over on the PaperArtsy blog if you like!

But back to today's circles!

Simple circle design for card making

Again it is a simple card design but this time I've die-cut some nested circles, slightly off centre to create two circular frames and one full circle. I layered the circle frames on Khadi paper, just as with the triangles on Friday, then added the full circle to the big frame and a die-cut heart to the smaller frame.

This one has more of a vintage feel with the vintage style patterned papers. I quite like how the heart is mostly red with a touch of blue, it adds a nice pop I think.


Close up of a simple circle card design

This was for a birthday as you can see, but the design would work just as well for a Valentine's card don't you think?

And just in case you are looking for Valentine's Day projects a jam jar make over on the Blitsy blog showing how to make this bright little tea light holder.

Looks pretty both with the tea light off and on!


Decorated Jam Jar Votive, showing it with the tealight on and off

Hope you enjoyed the simple circle card design and the jam jar make over project, perfect to start the creative week!

So what are you making for Valentine's day?

Kim





Come And Connect With Me:

YouTube

Instagram

My Shop

Join My Newsletter!

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx