Saturday 31 October 2015

What Pumpkins Think At Halloween

Introduction to Paisley, Peaches and Pepper Pumpkin


PAISLEY: Hey, another Halloween then?
PEACHES: Yup!
PAISLEY: So who are you this year, Peaches?
PEACHES: Oh, just a Jane O'Lantern, what about you Pais?
PAISLEY: Yeah. Same.
PEPPER: Well, I'm going to be something really scary this year.


Peaches looking at Paisley as Pepper Pumpkin talks


PEACHES: Yeah?
PAISLEY: Is that right?
PEPPER: Yeah, think Freddie Krueger meets Zombie overlord.
PEACHES: Sweet!
PAISLEY: Oh Wow! That is giving me Pumpkin-bumps just thinking about it!
PEPPER: Yeah, I saw her sketches and they look well terrifying. I can't wait!


Pepper Pumpkin being taken off for pumpkin carving


PEPPER: Oh, here I go, catch you later, ladies!
PAISLEY: Sooo....
PEACHES:  Mmmm...

Paisley and Peaches looking at each other in disbelief


[ELSEWHERE ON KIM'S WORKDESK:
*Sounds of drills and sawing*]


Peaches and Paisley looking off in horror at Pepper's screams


[ELSEWHERE ON KIM'S WORKDESK:
PEPPER: Oh My Pumpkin! Is that a CHAINSAW?! ARGgghghg. Nooooo!]


Splat! Peaches and Paisley covered in Pepper's insides


PEACHES: Euwwwww!
PAISLEY: Yup!


Pepper is back with a new face


PEPPER: So?

Paisley, Peaches and Pepper looking back at the viewer


PEACHES and PAISLEY: Jane O'Lantern.
PEPPER: *sigh* Maybe next year!


Happy Halloween everyone!

From the crusher of pumpkin dreams!

Kim Chainsaw-Crazy Dellow


Kim Dellow blog post signature

ps. Ever wondered how I put my blog posts together? Well, I'm going to be sharing the behind the scenes for this blog post tomorrow (1st Nov 2015) just for my newsletter subscribers. I might share it on my blog but not for a good long while.

So if you want to see my creative blog writing process to help with your own work, or you are just curious and want to see behind the scenes from my studio before everyone else then sign up to my newsletter below.


 



Come And Connect With Me:

YouTube

Instagram

My Shop

Join My Newsletter!

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love it - and just subscribed so I can get into your brains, not a la Zombie.... Would love to know your creative process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Ruth, you are welcome to see inside my brain, I think it is made from noodles :) Ha Ha! Hope you liked it :) Kx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, I'm glad you liked it and hope it made you smile :) Kx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx