Thursday 6 August 2015

As Featured On Blitsy - DIY Mixed Media Keepsake Envelopes

It is my turn on the Blitsy blog today and I have a how-to for these super cute DIY Mixed Media Keepsake Envelopes with a FREE template you can download to make your own with so go check it out!

DIY Keepsake envelopes, click through to tutorial and template


I have to admit to being a bit besotted with these, hope you will be too, when you make your own.

Don't forget to check out the latest Blitsy sale items whilst you are over there.

Kim

Kim Dellow Blog post Signature




Come And Connect With Me:

YouTube

Instagram

My Shop

Join My Newsletter!

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Love this...it was a great tutorial. Thanks for sharing! So fun!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking and I'm glad you liked it :) Kx

      Delete
  2. Wow.. a fab tutorial Kim .. this envelopes look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the template Kim. These envelopes look lovely & bright & cheerful. Also a perfect excuse for a bit of 'messy' play.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx