Friday 6 February 2015

Craft Stamper Magazine And Free Stamp

It is Friday...I've got two articles made and ready to post off to my editors...the weekend is stretched out in front of us...I've got a day of fun arting planned with my cousin this weekend...lots of reasons to be cheerful.

But wait a minute, it is FRIDAY, that means Craft Stamper is out in the newsagents with my free retro camera stamp on the front cover...Yay!

I made some samples for the magazine showcasing different ways to use the stamp, using it on scrapbook pages, cards and album covers. But here is a bonus make for my blog readers and you know I've been a bit watercolour obsessed, well here is how the stamp looks on a watercolour background.

Single Layer Handmade card with watercolour and Retro Camera Stamp from Kim Dellow

I've added some texture with salt to the watercolour washes and the sentiment is brush written. If you are connected to my Instagram account you will have seen me practising.

Handmade Greeting card using Watercolour and stamping

I wrote 'Smile' so many times that I started to think I was spelling it wrong.

If you get the magazine I hope you enjoy your new stamp and do come back with links to anything you make using it, I would love to see.

Right, got to go parcel up some article makes.

See you later Stampinators.

Kim

9 comments:

  1. This is fabby Kim...love how your colours bleed and great effect with the salt...kewl stamp too :)
    Your freestyle sentiment is incredibly crisp <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, glad you like it and the stamp too. I'm practising hard on the brush writing at the moment! Have a fun Tuesday. Kx

      Delete
  2. Love the colours Kim and the 'texture' of the background looks super.
    WHS still had the previous issue on the shelves (the branch near work is getting very lax with their stock rotation) so I'm hoping to grab my copy today at the craft village.
    Have a great weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a lovely weekend Toni and that you managed to find your copy :) Kx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim, can't wait to use that stamp.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, I would totally LOVE to see what you make with the stamp :) Have a fun week. Kx

      Delete
  4. Can't beat a watercolor background, so pretty!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I practised it a lot, I've never liked my handwriting so I'm working on it :) Not really sure if I shall be on C&C agian :) If someone asks I would do it LOL!
    Have a fun weekend Jennifer. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx