Tuesday 26 November 2013

Merry Christmas For Clare Curd Crafts

Time for another Christmas make for Clare Curd Crafts.

Jingle bells, jingle bells! Are you feeling that Holiday spirit yet? I mean we only have four weeks left...


 and I haven't bought a single present yet. I'm not panicking (ok, I am really!). 

Anyway this is a sneaky peek of my card on the Clare Curd Crafts Blog this week, the stamp is the IndigoBlu I Wish You a Merry Christmas Mounted Dinkie Stamp and the papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Evangeline Patterned Paper Mini Deck.

Have a fun Tuesday.

Kim

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx