Tuesday 27 August 2013

Inky Hugs Tag For Clare Curd Crafts

I just love getting inky so after all that Clean and Simple work last week I thought I would go down the messy route again! I've got a tag that I've made for Clare Curd Crafts, what do you think? Fancy a bit of inkiness?


For my inky hugs tag I've used some dripped and splashed some Dylusions ink spray over card stamped with the Indigoblu Ledger stamp.


One heart is made from the DCWV Adhesive Cork Stack and the other is cut from some old denim jeans materials.

All fun and inky!

Have a great Tuesday.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Kim, the ledger background is particularly striking and I love love the touch of denim. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kim.i love the fabric and fabulous bright colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, fabulous colours and the cork heart looks ace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx