Friday 2 November 2012

Christmas In A Sardine Tin

Who is up for Christmas in a Sardine tin? Yep, I've been altering sardine tins again, I just can't help myself! Well I did make David eat quite a few so I have some empty tins stacked up ready to use. 

For this one I fancied seeing if I could cram Christmas into my tin using the Red, Green and Yellow Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Mix and Match colour sets. So it is quite a traditional Christmas!


I've done a little bit of stamping on fabric and used some of my collaged card too. 


But you can find out more from the step by step on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® blog if you fancy finding out how I got Christmas into this tin.

Thanks for dropping in.
Kim

13 comments:

  1. So cute, kim! very fun piece!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it's gorgeous Kim a real festive cutie...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kim, love the interior and your dimensional tree is fantastic. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Christmas piece, I love this Kim.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuk to sardines but WOW to such a cute little Christmas piece - it's lovely Kim.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun alteration! Love it...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep. This is what I like about your style the most, Kim. Tradition Upside-down! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sardines and I love your tin - but how do you get rid of the fishy odour? X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I altered two sardine tins after seeing yours. Thanks for the inspiration.
    HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx