Monday 13 August 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Hope you all had a good weekend and aren't suffering too badly from post-Olympic blues. It is going to be weird seeing London getting back to normal - well, until the Paralympics starts of course. It has been so nice and quiet in town, although I'm not so sure the businesses thought the same!

Anyway it is time for this week's La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday make and the inspiration this week is a colour combo - Yellow, White and Grey.

I've used lots of La-La Land Crafts Dies for this one.


So which dies have I used? Well there is the La-La Land Crafts Dress Form and one of the La-La Land Crafts Butterflies.


The flowers are all the made using the La-La Land Crafts Lotus Die.


Well, that is me starting my week, hope you all have a good start to your weeks and enjoy a creative Monday.

Kim


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I just love this. The colours and design are just perfect. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - the colours are wonderful, and that dress form is a fantastic die. Beautiful in the newsprint, with perfect golden edging!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kim, love the intricate design of the dress form . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx