Saturday 4 June 2011

Windows To Your Soul

Hello folks, it is Saturday so that means it is my Quixotic Paperie DT make for the week.

Now those of you that popped by on Wednesday will know that it is Quixotic Paperie's 2nd birthday this month and Elaine and the DT have lots of fun things lined up for the month that we hope you will enjoy. The first being the yummy 10% off:


1st June to 8th June 2011
10% Off Throughout The Store!
(This does not stack with existing sale offers or discount coupons, and does not include Gift Certificates.)

So I've been busily beavering away at my craft desk - oh hardship LOL! Got a little ATC to show for it.


I've used stamps from the Artistic Outpost Birds of the Feather kit for the background, stamping with Archival Coffee and Ranger Distress Stains. The window and sentiment come from the Artistic Outpost Windows and Doors kit stamped in the Archival Coffee and coloured with more Ranger Distress Inks.

I've also mounted used some EZ Mount to mount my stamps.

I've linked this up to the Artistic Outpost June referral program and whilst you are there also check out their fabulous stamps.

Right well that is me for today, hope you all have a lovely Saturday.

Kim

10 comments:

  1. Kim, your atc is so gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, not only the card is great but the text stamp, just supergreat!! I can't say anything else as..... Love it ☺ have a great weekend!!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stunning ATC! Enjoy the rest of weekend! Ks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet ATC! Have these stamps but have not inked them yet. Thanks for inspiring me! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab ATC, beautiful use of color! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost Images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card kim.the sentiment is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ATC...have a great weekend

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card Kim, beautiful work!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kim this is gorgeous...love the colours :-) Love S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx