Thursday 2 June 2011

Cute Card Thursday

Got my DT make for Cute Card Thursday for you today and this week it is all about Embellishing the Image. The sponsors are The Stamp Shoppe and you can learn all about them over on the Cute Card Thursday blog as well as see all the lovely DT makes.

For my make this week I've used the My Cute Stamp Picnic With Little Red stamp set which you can get from Make The Day Special.


I've also used stamps from the set to add the little butterflies to the image as my embellishment.


Have a lovely day.

Kim

14 comments:

  1. Kim, it is cute so much!! Great colouring! I love the papers you used here - all is very nice)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is adorable! I love the image its so cute and the colours are fab and fun
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I hope your well, I love this card, fab colours, a sweet image and I like the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little butterflies, how they lay above the paper, great!!! Have a almost nice weekend ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. oeps, I ment, it is almost weekend, hahaa, you know what I mean ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card kim.gorgeous colours and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so lovin this Kim the added flutterbys are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Kim, love how she's colored!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous card Kim,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my word! Look at those gorgeous pattern papers and those teeny mini butterflies.. just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, and I love those tiny butterflies! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kim, she is lovely. S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx