Thursday 16 June 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Birthstones

Hey, Hey, Hey it's Cute Card Thursday and this week the challenge is Birthstones and the sponsors are the lovely Tickled Pink stamps.

I've used the fabulous Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Lilith from Tickled Pink.


I've matched her with one of my favourite paper collections the My Mind's Eye Meadowlark Dawn.


I've also added a few flatback acrylic gems

Now I have to make a confession...I have no idea what my birthstone is! I looked it up but there seemed to be so many different options I just decided to go with blue and make that my birthstone! 

Have fun finding your birthstone!
Kimx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I love the image you have used here. Brilliant colouring and card layout.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card :)

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, love her attitude! :) The paper flower with the screw is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, love that image, gorgeous colour!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun fun card!!!! Love the tips of blue on her hair!!! and I Just adore that paper flower and the gems ... fabulous card!! just LOVE it!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue and black together.The whole attitude of the card is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue and black together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kim - love the shade you have gone with.

    Birthstones can be confusing as the stones allocated to 'months' don't always match up with those allocated to 'zodiac signs' - November is usually Topaz and that matches with Scorpio but not Sagittarius (that is Turquoise - same as December)so I can understand your bewilderment.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card kim.i love the image and youe stunning flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love the image and the flower!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx