Tuesday 3 May 2011

Inky For You

Been getting a bit inky with my Make The Day Special and {Ippity} Inspiration stamps this week. This make is part of a series of ideas based around an ATC I did for the Idea Gallery in the Craft Stamper recently.


I kinda liked it so thought I would explore the design a bit more and on a bigger scale!


The grass is from the Unity Insightful Meadows stamp set and the 'For You' sentiment is from the {Ippity}Totally Happy stamp set. The colouring used ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens and ZIG Calligraphy pens from Kuretake.

Have a fabby inky day!

Kim

12 comments:

  1. Oh I like those very much. Such a wonderful depth on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! This one is stunning! Love it for its brightness and character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love it, I love it ☺ totaly my kind off card LOL, have a great day wishes you Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!! Fabulous card, as always and I love, love, LOVE the colours!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and lol, you'll be ok because most of my cards were shown in the 10:00 show!! ;) Thank you for all your support...it means a lot!!
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous kim.great colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim,

    I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have thourally enjoyed looking round your blog at all that I have missed..

    Love what you did with the sardine tin!! fabulous!!! and I love the effect of your steampunked mail art!!

    this is a fabby cration too, really loving the distressed feel.

    hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Kim... gorgeous card...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx