Tuesday 1 March 2011

Friendship Hearts

A little Friendship card for Make The Day Special all in pink for you today and I thought I would enter it into the Unity Stamp Company Challenge which is all about hearts. So more hearts from me!

I've used one of the Unity Wishes and Kisses heart stamps, stamped onto fabric and an altered road map, the background uses the {Ippity} Bit Of Burlap and the sentiment is from the Unity Adventures in Happiness stamp set.


Have a day full of Friendship!

Kimx

16 comments:

  1. Love this card, great use of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! The canvas looks TERRIFIC!!! What a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing in the NEW Unity challenge, too! HOORAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card KIm.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love it! Your style is unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, different type of card.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kim, so stylish!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your visit! Love your hearts & working with corrugated cardboard, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly beautiful Kim! Love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like this, really great design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim,
    I love your blog. You are so creative and your cards are really great.
    Can you please tell me, how you made the flowers on your "Give me cake" card. They are so cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Kim, how nice this look, the little fabric heart looks so fun. best wishes from Janine

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx