Monday 28 February 2011

How To Make Love Cupcakes

So a little bit of flour, some eggs and sugar and lots and lots of LOVE! Yep it is the recipe for LOVE Cupcakes to send February out with a big smile on our faces!

I've of course used the yummy Sugar n' Spice Marci for my tag and you can either get her as a digi-stamp or as a rubber stamp.


I thought I would add lots of texture so I've embossed the designer paper, added lace and buttons, used glitter papers and then used my pencils and some textured card for the image.


Enjoy your love cupcakes!
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Kim!
    That's brilliant to open reader and to see one of your new creatures :) I love the use of textures.. and of course, colouring is just perfect. Such a pleasure to look at this cute card! Love, kissinia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, sweet tag Kim.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kim,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious recipe! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim girl this is darling, WOW girl LOVE your coloring on this image and fabby papers!!!! GORGEOUS my friend!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card kim, love the textured effect with the pencils. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Kim, loving the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious Kim!! LOVE your coloring and design!! :) HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning tag kim.love the adorable image and fantastic design and texture :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, this is stunning I adore the image & the textures
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet tag, i like the image and the lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Kim! Love your coloring on her and all that texture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx