Thursday 9 December 2010

Itty Bitty Christmas Decoration

A Christmas Decorations for you today and I've been playing with my melt pot and paints to make this little fellow. It makes a lovely vintage tree decoration I thought?

I've used the Unity Itty Bitty Joy stamp which you can get over at Make The Day Special. The Itty Bitty stamps aren't small as the name suggests this one is just under ATC size (2.5 inch by 3.5 inch)



I would love to see your Christmas Decorations! Let me know if you have any on your blog and I will pop by to take a look.

Thanks for popping in today.
Kimx



8 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Kim, love it, things a bit silly here, no decorations to show, sorry:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I love the music design papers and the distressed look. The bird is brilliant.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is GREAT, LOVE that music paper, colors, birdie, and the distressing...AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this gorgeous piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Kim, this is just gorgeous!! LOVE your project!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is fantastic melting pot eh, I have passed by them but now you have got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx