Sunday 5 December 2010

Bronze Embossed Christmas

Got my first gDT card for Scrolls Work for you all today. I've used the lovely Poinsettia Block stamp from the Scrolls Work Christmas Merry range of stamps. I love poinsettias :) 


The sentiment is also available at Scrolls Work and you can find it in the Scrolls Work Snowy Christmas range. The stamps work gorgeously with embossing powders like the bronze powder I have used here. I was curious to see how the bronze would work with the kraft, a sort of old school meets new school! What do you think?

Hope you are having a good weekend, thanks for dropping by.
Kimx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, the bronze and Kraft work brilliantly, excellent card:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim, just loving that bronze. Great colours. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,
    What a beautiful card. The poinsettias are gorgeous especially used in the layout you chose.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,
    You did a beautiful job! It is so simple and clean but so elegant!
    Thank you for being part of the Dec. GD's.
    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful card Kim! I love the craftpaper.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Kim, so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim this is gorgeous. I love all the nice Holiday things on blogs and you certainly make me come back. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and love the one you shared at Scroll's Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An all around great article!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx