Saturday 4 December 2010

Box Of The Heavens

This month The Altered Element Blog theme is 'Celestial' and I have the first of my Celestially inspired makes today for - an altered box. Have a look in the Alterable Items section to pick up a bargain with the closing down sale.


I downloaded the free image from Vintage Printable and used Golden Gel Medium to attach it to the box that I had already painted with Eco Green Craft paints. The final touch was to add a bit of sparkle using Glass Glitter.

Thanks for popping by.
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, Kim. This is so lovely. The colours you've chosen are perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    This is a beautifully crafted creation. I love the maps you have created for the top. Gorgeous colours and fabulous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! this is fantastic kim,gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those maps and the glass sparkles, great colour as well. Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. W-O-W!!! My goodness Kim - this is a pure original - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your box. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx