Friday 5 November 2010

Moving Home Notelets

Today I have for you some notelets using the gorgeous houses from the Unity {Ippity} What Matters Most kit. I've done some different combinations of houses and colouring to make up a little set of moving home notelets or new home if you prefer LOL!

You might also like to know that Emily has a new sale section on at Make The Day Special ;)




They are up in my Etsy and Folksy shops along with some other cute notelets I've been busy with.

Have a crafty Friday.
Kim

8 comments:

  1. these are right up my street !!!!

    so glad I got here first to make the pun, not only are these really adorable stamps I love what you have done - perfect demonstration of less is more and careful palette is equally important to composition and subject...

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant!!! Lovely cards!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    These are wonderful little notecards. I love the simple design and the moving home theme.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Kim, just my sort of cards! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Kim these are really lovely.
    Simple, but gorgeous. Love them.

    Have a lovely weekend dear Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love, love these Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally beautiful Kim, love 'em to pieces:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx