Friday 22 October 2010

The Card That Wanted To Be A Bookmark

My make today is a mixed media bookmark that I made for Make The Day Special. It had a bit of a journey this bookmark! It started life as a card and I wasn't happy with it so I changed it to a tag and still wasn't happy with it! Finally it turned into a bookmark and I am reasonably happy with it LOL!


Do you get days like that too?


The main stamp is the lovely Suzi Blu Love Yourself - which you know how much I love LOL! I've also added a bit of faux stitching with the Unity Key To Joy Kit which is still on special offer another favourite kit!


Hope your day is less indecisive!
Kimx

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is a stunning bookmark. Fabulous stamps. I love it.

    Have a lovely weekend dear Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how work evolves like that sometimes :) Gorgeous Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, love your bookmark so much and surely indecision is the artists tool. To compare effects, colours and images, that's what has been done down the ages. Pat yourself on the back it's beautiful:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha it did went thru a lot! love the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab, love the stitching detail! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx