Thursday 1 July 2010

Layers Of Color Distressed Tag

Anyone visiting my blog for WOYWW will have seen some yummy Layers of Color stamps from Make The Day Special and my tag templates - so do you want to see how it all turned out?

Well here it is a little distressed tag using the Layers of Color stamp set called Joyful Noise, hope you like it!


I love distressing - I just get completely covered in ink and it is great fun messing up pieces of paper. I'm sure by the time David gets home all the furniture in the flat is all covered in ink too!

Kimx



Materials:
Stamp - Layers of Color stamp set called Joyful Noise
Inks - Rangers Distress inks; Archival coffee
Paper - HOTP
Usual Suspects - Double-sided tape; Silicone glue
Other - Crop-a-dile; Eyelet; seam ripper; fibres

16 comments:

  1. Kim, your LOC tag is just gorgeous - and happy belated WOYWW!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty. I love the treble clef.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tag Kim, its fab. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kim ! I love distressing too and this is just stunning. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your tag is fabulous Kim, must find more time to play with ink myself! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, wow thats one stunning tag, I love the colouring and the distressing around the edge. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, i would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim
    your tag is beautiful, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim such a GORGEOUS tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic tag kim,great colours.i have some tags but not been brave enough to have a go with them yet :)
    luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great tag, Kim. I love those distressed edges, they have such depth. Congrats on your DT too, truly well deserved.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim I believe everyone would want a piece of your creative insight! Congrats! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so fabulous and stylish!!! I love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx