Thursday 8 July 2010

Cute Card Thursday - School's out

It is Cute Card Thursday and this week the challenge is:

School's Out For Summer

My DT make might be slightly more focussed on the School part than the Summer part LOL!



I've always loved this little Wild Sprout Annika stamp from The Greeting Farm, I think it is her hair!


I've doodled a stalk and leaves for the button to make it into an apple for the teacher.


Summer holidays are on their way!
Have a lovely Summer Day
Kim


Materials:
Stamp - Wild Sprout Annika stamp from The Greeting Farm
Ink - Versfine Onyx black
Colouring -PrismaColor pencils; Sansodor
Papers - October Afternoon
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; Double-sided tape; scissors
Other - Button; Crop-a-dile corner chomper thingy; Cuttlebug; Embossing folder

15 comments:

  1. Wow - that looks amazing - love the board idea behind and you are right the image is sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, lovely colours and love the button as an apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, hope you're having a great week. I love this card! This is one of my favourite Wild Sprout stamp. How cool is that apple too :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card kim,the details are fab.great image and love the blackboard and the button apple.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! LOVE your coloring! super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim...I absolutely ADORE this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this Kim soooooooo ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever, love the apple button!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Kim, very creative, love the button apple, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute! Loving your combo of DP's and the way you turned a button into an apple is just fab! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card Kim, o wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Love the black board
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable!! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx