Friday 21 May 2010

Make The Day Special Sympathy Card

I wanted to show you my recent make for the Make The Day Special blog, it is a sympathy card, or a card to tell someone that they are in your thoughts. I always find those sorts of cards the hardest to make and send.

It is a very simple card and has no embellishments, all I've used is stamping onto Kraft card. The stamps I've used are from different Unity and {Ippity} sets, the new {Ippity} A bit of burlap with white ink for the background, the plant is Unity Insightful Meadow and the sentiment is from the Unity March Store Kit.

Have a lovely day
Kim


Materials:
Stamps - {Ippity} A bit of burlap; Unity Insightful Meadow; Unity March Store Kit
Ink - Memento white; Archival black
Other - Kraft Card

15 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Kim. Just perfect for a sympathy card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, wow this is beautiful! I love that image, I have curtains with similiar on, just gorgeous! Love the simplicity of it all. Have a super weekend, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim that is a fabulous sympathy card, and the sentiment is just right. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kim! So elegant! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is a wonderful CAS design...I just LOVE the kraft and the pink....Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and layout, this is so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have something on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kim, lovely sentiment.

    The image is such a great one for sympathy & thinking of you cards.

    Love,

    Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful, such a fabulous design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool Card. I love how you stamped the background stamp with white. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, very understated and simple, perfect for a sympathy card.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card. We have a DT call for a card maker. Why don't you check out details over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk Closing date is Friday though !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx